Bender Anderson and Barba, P.C., provides continuing education for both clients and nonclient board members of homeowner associations. We believe that education empowers boards to effectively and confidently run their associations.
This firm sponsors seminars on substantive topics throughout the year to provide information board members need to run their associations. Working with property managers, we are able to provide guidance and direction with the goal of managing conflict within homeowner associations.
Past topics include:
- Basic board orientation seminar
- Fixing the stuff that breaks: understanding and reconciling insurance and paint/repair
- Responsibilities set forth in the documents
- Handling difficult people
- Insurance issues facing condominiums
- Litigation: collections and document enforcement
- Capital improvements and association borrowing
- Running difficult meetings