A Trusted Legal Ally For HOAs And Real Estate Owners
For more than 25 years, the team at Bender Anderson and Barba, P.C., has provided efficient legal solutions to homeowners associations (HOAs) in North Haven and throughout Connecticut.
Our mission is twofold:
- To provide our clients with exceptional legal representation
- To improve our communities by fostering the creation of strong HOAs, providing educational opportunities, fundraising and making other efforts
Our attorneys are problem-solvers who provide every client with strong representation and attentive service. To learn more about our legal team and their professional backgrounds, please follow the links provided below.
Statewide Leaders In HOA Law
As a recognized leader in Connecticut HOA law, our firm has represented more than 350 common interest communities throughout Connecticut. The scope of our HOA practice includes:
- General counsel
- The drafting, reviewing and negotiating of contracts
- Common fee collection and foreclosure
- Document revisions and amendments
- The enforcement of rules
- Association borrowing
- Developer issues
- Construction defect litigation
- Mediation and facilitation of meetings
Our clients include condominiums, cooperative and planned communities and other private entities with interests in real estate in Connecticut.
Serving All Real Estate Owners
We can protect your interests in any type of real estate transaction or dispute in Connecticut. The scope of our real estate law practice includes:
- Drafting and revising documents
- Commercial real estate closings
- Formation of ownership entities
- General real estate negotiations and advice
Our goal in every transaction or dispute is to protect our client’s interests in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. We are here to make sure your real estate law matters are handled properly so that you are spared from unnecessary expense and liability in the future.
Talk With A Lawyer Who Can Protect Your Interests
To arrange a consultation with one of our experienced HOA and real estate law attorneys, contact our North Haven law offices by telephone at 203-903-1491 or online by filling out a brief contact form.