We are the advocates on whom home owners associations (HOAs) and real estate owners rely when they have legal concerns. We are Bender Anderson and Barba, P.C.
Dunn, Andrea Adams
Attorney Andrea A. Dunn holds a B.A., cum laude, from Western Michigan University and a J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she received awards for outstanding service to the law school and superior classroom performance.
Attorney Dunn served as a legal intern in both the State's Attorney's Office and the housing division of Connecticut Legal Services. She was selected to participate in The Appellate Clinic Program at Quinnipiac and co-wrote the brief and argued before the State of Connecticut Appellate Court on the case State v. Moore, 65 Conn. App. 717 (2001).
Prior to joining Frauenglass & Eisenberg, she was a legal research clerk for the judicial district of Fairfield at Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J. D. - 2001
- Honors: Awards for Outstanding Service to the Law School
- Honors: Awards for Superior Classroom Performance
- Honors: The Appellate Clinic Program
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- B.A. - 1996
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Philosophy
- State's Attorney's Office, Legal Intern
- Connecticut Legal Services, Housing Division, Legal Intern
- Judicial District of Fairfield, Bridgeport, Connecticut, Legal Research Clerk
- Golden Key National Honor Society, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- CAI Cammie Committee
Current Employment Position
- Connecticut, 2001